The kind of guy who orders coffee in a tea shop… A fun-loving, open-minded, shy yet extroverted pain-in-the-ass & speak-a-lotter that has so many things going on in his head but can’t seem to recall any of them and who is also a self-proclaimed and declared twisted genius with a passion to art, photography, music, cultures, philosophy, psychology & journalism.
A guy in my 2nd decade, born to a Lebanese father and a Jordanian mother, living in Jordan, working in Jordan’s flag-carrier airline’s “Proud technical team” as an Avionics Maintenance technician.
I enjoy photography and use:
- Canon EOS 1000D
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
- Sigma 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 APO DG Macro Lens
- LumoPro LP160 Quadsync flash
- CowboyStudio 4-channel wireless flash-trigger
- UV Filter
I also enjoy browsing and going to art and photography galleries, listening to different genres of music including but not limited to: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Trance, House, Chill-out, Trip hop, Bossa Nova, World, Folk, Fusion & Experimental music, going to concerts and reading a good book from time to time, but unfortunately not finishing most of them.
I haven’t been to much places during my lifetime; lived in Jordan and Iraq, and visited Lebanon and America, but I plan to visit a whole lot more in the years to come.
I recently discovered an interest in ecological and social issues including; climate change, global warming, deforestation, journalist rights, freedom of speech, globalization and sustainable development.
Bits & Pieces of information about me:
- I’m very messy, to the extent that most of the times I sleep on the couch because my bed is nowhere to be found under all the clothes, wires & papers.
- I’m an optimist, which led me to find beauty, inspiration & art in every single thing around me.
- I’m a bit of a narcissist, I do love who I am & what I am.
- I would love to live in New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Milan and/or Beirut. Why? I enjoy the hectic & fast urban life, I find or at least think that these cities are the cities that represent the utmost hectic city life.
- I hate politics, I believe that politics is a term used interchangeably with lying, hiding the complete truth and/or deception.
- I like minimalist, surrealist & conceptual art.
- My favorite types/genres of photography are: portrait, fashion, product, still-life photography & photojournalism.
- I’m interested in different life-styles, cultures & sub-cultures including: Bohemianism, Hippies, Punk, Rock, 60s’ & 70s’ cultures.
- If I had a time machine I would go back to the 60′s & 70′s of the 1900′s to live in Britain or America. I would attend Woodstock, Live Aid & Live 8 festivals.
- I dream of going to the Burning Man annual festival in Nevada.
- I hate fashion, I buy & wear what I feel most comfortable in. (I know I sound like a hypocrite when I say I hate fashion but I like fashion photography but they’re two very different matters.)
- Dream Jobs: Aerospace Engineering, PR/Marketing , Journalism & Photography.
- I love Latte & coffee; Large with milk & lots of sugar.
- Favorite instrument is the Piano.
- I have Green, slightly color-vision deficient eyes, my weaknesses are red, green & brown & no, I don’t see everything in monochrome, greyscale or black & white.
- I’m 1.80 meters tall & weigh… Ok, you don’t need to know that.
- I’m an internet addict; I’m shamefully addicted to facebook (<- CURED) & shamelessly addicted to Twitter..
- I’m a fun-loving human. I enjoy laughing & I laugh at almost anything that is remotely funny & only a few people understand my sense-of-humor.
One of my friends said that this is just TMI (too much info) well, if you think so too then, hey.. you just read it!
Stop stalkin’ & thanks for reading.